Friday, September 07, 2007

Near Miss? Not This Time.

Just barely less than one week since my last posting on the near-miss incident, my beloved lil' petite Kelisa is now officially scarred.

No one to blame other than myself for not paying attention while reversing into an illegal car-park area when I was at The Curve basement car park. The rear right side door and mudguards has a few lines of scratches about 4 to 5 inches long, no thanks to my driving skill which got my car touching a column/pillar. No amount of car polish would be able to conceal these scratches.

Poor poor me!! :(

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

aiyo....why so careless

Big Bad Wolf said...

yeah, tats wat u get if ur mind starts to wander while u are driving. :(

Anonymous said...

aiyoh.... what was on ur mind at that time larz..

Anonymous said...

mind went gai gai. :)