Friday, March 16, 2007

W.H.A.T T.H.E F.U.C.K????

Got a call from the recruitment manager just now. Told me that I performed very well in the job interview at the client's office last Friday. Also told me that the client likes me, I am good, convincing, and other feel-good stuff. Good good news to me. Something to boost my already-low-self-confident. LOL

While he said that, I was busy preparing my thank-you speech in my brain as I know I should be able to get the job. After all, I did feel that I performed quite well throughout the interview, unlike previous fews. There were 2 japanese guys interviewing me, and they are a piece of cake as my english level are much superior than theirs. LOL. Basically, I can answer and elaborate much and i feel pretty comfortable throughout the process. Overall, I was satisfied with my performance that day. Ok, give me my job now.

But heck NO~~~

W.H.A.T T.H.E F.U.C.K????

I was informed that I am more suitable for a design job. More of the office type of job. And the job that I am interviewing for requires on-site and physical work and they don't think I am suitable for this.

W.H.A.T T.H.E F.U.C.K????

I already anticipated that there will be lots of physical work plus long hours of work when I applied. If I know I can't do it, I wouldnt have applied, right? I wouldn't waste my precious time and your bloody time if I am not interested. Don't you numskull-dumbwitted-peasize-brain-homosapiens know this? Duh~~~

Ironically, I was told that I will be put in a "reserve" team, aka back-up/Plan-B by the client. They will look for more people for other positions 3 months later, and they shall put me in their record. They shall contact me when the time comes.
W.H.A.T T.H.E F.U.C.K????
A consolation prize for me (yeah, at least I got one instead of empty handed, after all my effort). But deep inside my heart, i was cursing all the way.

W.H.A.T T.H.E F.U.C.K????

No comments: