Thursday, October 02, 2008

Confession Of A Sin

Dear Lord,

Please forgive me for I have sinned. I have succumbed myself to the dark side, albeit for only a short moment of time. A sin is still a sin, no matter how small it is. Worse part is that I have committed this sin on the very great day, the day of thanksgiving and worshipping to You.

I don't know if You will condemn me to the deepest of hell for the despicable act that I committed today. I can only hope that when the judgement day comes, when You take out my heart and put it on the scale, all the goodness that I have done throughout my life will outweigh the bad, and this sin which I have commited today. And so, I can only wish that my heart will rise up against the light feather when You put it on the scale.

And I hope that I do get to see those men with "Saya Anti Rasuah" badge on that day too, and I hope their heart will pull down the scale and be cast away into deepest fiery pit, for they have played a role in me committing the sin.

Amen.

Your repented and faithful servant,
BBW

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

*geleng geleng kepala...

notti boy... need some major spanking ni :P